Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nada

I am gumption-less. No desire to run whatsoever. So much for concrete goals.
Last week I ran a grand total of 29 miles in three outings... yikes. This week, I have yet to go out and hit the ground once.

I did get to visit the new Broad Contemporary Art Museum yesterday. It was not as well designed as I had hoped. It does have this large elevator with glass/plexi-glass?? walls that was nice to look at, but inside it gave me a feeling of claustrophobia. Go figure. The 'temporary' exhibit was a-okay. Nothing to get excited about. I did enjoy three stained-glass-like pieces made of butterflies, and with almost perfect symmetry.

I hope y'all are doing better than me. In fact I know you are :-) The end.

Cheers!

4 comments:

seebo said...

Other people call what you are going through "recovery" from running a solid half-marathon.

Hang in there and I trust your mojo will return soon.

Quinto Sol said...

Thanks Seebo... my body certainly is not recovering as well as it used to. My legs feel achy the day after a 'hard' workout; this never happened to me before turning 40.

Appletini said...

I think we are in the same boat :)

Mindi said...

Yep, I am in the same boat. BUT, I am starting to get the racing (and training) itch again. I am hoping to get my mojo back....good luck to you!