Monday, January 21, 2008

Of Mini and Me

It's funny how I draw inspiration from that book, Of Mice and Men... after all it is such a sad book...

My running, as mentioned in my last post, has hit a snag and I barely ran a pitiful 31 miles last week... and this week is not looking much better :-(. I am ashamed of such low mileage, particularly when I 'screamed' to the world that I would run in the 60s... ha, wasn't that laughable.

This blog started more as a photo-album back in 2005... before flicker (at least I was not aware of it)... for a while, and for good reasons (take it from me)... I stopped posting photos... then in 2007, and after reading a couple of really good running blogs I attempted to do the same, albeit unsuccessfully :-]

And so I post a couple of pictures of Iris and Me :-)

Iris and I in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Iris and Moui

Now to the astute observer it will be noted that I am wearing a Georgetown-Law sweatshirt, and on the second photo I am wearing a plain dark-blue G-Shirt. I swear, that was a coincidence. I have been to G-Town U twice and having been one of those hobbies of mine (that is to collect College memorabilia) I bought them in two different occasions. I have sweaters/T's from Harvard, MIT, Cal, G-Town, Columbia, NYU, Yale, Princeton, UCLA, USC, Northwestern, and others.

But in order to make sense of the title of this post, you have to look at the picture below... my newest toy :-)

Mini Me :-)

4 comments:

Appletini said...

Awww! Cute pictures :)

I just took my nephew to Disneylnd a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Heal up soon Quinto. Your body will let you know when its ready to handle the volume. You'll get there soon enough...

seebo said...

Thanks for your comment, which pointed me to your blog. Enjoyed catching up on your last few months of running.

Hope things settle down with your running and look forward to seeing you in Boston.

MB said...

feeling's likewise on mileage

Seebo left a link to your blog, I haven't been here in awhile. Looking forward to seeing us training to Boston.